eCommerce payment gateways are essential, whether your website runs on an eCom platform, or is custom-built. DECTA Payment Gateway integration is designed to be quick and easy both via an eCommerce module or using our proprietary open API.
Complete payment service to meet the needs of any online business
Don't Just Take Our Word For It
DECTA's diligence in providing technologically advanced and secure solutions and the ability to see customers as business partners was one of the reasons of the success of Paysend
Our personal account manager at DECTA helped ensure that we used their services as effectively as possible. The result was a more cost-effective solution for the business and a better payment experience for our users.
What makes DECTA unique and valuable for us as long-term partners, is their inhouse processing, high-quality account management service and responsiveness to the needs of a fast-growing company.
DECTA has really impressed us with its professional consultancy, customer support and fast onboarding process.
At Admiral Markets, we are very accurate when it comes to the choice of partners. We are happy that DECTA has become the acquirer of our choice, as their diligence, high level of service and security of the product helps us to meet our business goals and service clients all around the globe.
It’s been a pleasure to work with DECTA for such a long time. The team is professional and knowledgeable in what they do, and always willing to go the extra mile for us. We hold our partners to high standards and we have always found DECTA to be extremely supportive and responsive. They play an important role in our payments journey and in ensuring we achieve our goals.
Get in touch to let us know that you are interested in our online payment gateway services. We will contact you shortly after. Expect no formal questionnaires! In order to provide an offer, we only require the main details about your company, such as name, website URL, business segment, and monthly turnover.
After that our specialists will assess your business, and prepare the offer. Please note: we work with companies registered in the UK and EEA and follow the UK and EEA regulations.
As a licensed financial institution, DECTA has an obligation to request the following basic information and paperwork concerning your business:
- Company’s ownership
- Company Director's and owner’s passport or ID copy
- License copy, if it is required by the industry you operate in
- Last 6-months of payment processing history, if you are migrating from another payment service provider
- Signed DECTA application form, confirming all of the above.
- If you run a website built with Magento, Prestashop, Woocomerce or Opencart, the integration process shouldn’t take longer than 10 minutes! We offer a set of ready-made modules for these platforms, which enable easy implementation of DECTA Payment Gateway on your website.
- If you run a custom-developed website, then DECTA Payment Gateway integration will take place via our dedicated API. This process is well-documented and you can follow the instructions to get your integration up and running.
- Accept online payments in 50+ currencies
- Improve your eCommerce conversion rate
- Hold deposits and charge at any time
- Receive automated recurring payments
- Adopt a variety of payment methods